For questions or concerns relating to privacy, contact:
Project: WorldWide, Inc. Attn: Data Privacy Champion 1914 Taylor Point, Auburn Hills, MI 4832 48326 +1 (248) 475 2500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Worldwide, Inc. (Project) respects the privacy of its website users. We created this privacy notice (Notice) to inform you of how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information when you use our website, located at https://projectworld.wpengine.com/ (Website).
By using or accessing the Website, you understand the terms of this Notice apply to the Website. If you do not agree to the terms of this Notice, do not continue to use the Website.
When you use the Website, you may choose to provide Project with certain personally identifiable information about yourself (PII). We may also collect other information about your use of the Website that is not PII (Aggregate Information). Below is a list of the categories of PII we collect and some examples of the information that would fall into each category, not everything listed in the examples is PII. Except for your IP address, we only collect PII you voluntarily provide to us.
• Profile Data (Name, company, phone number, email, mailing address)
• Computer Data (IP address, web browser, and webpages visited on our Website)
• Inquiry Data (information about your attendance at or inquiry about an event, inquiry about our services or contacting us through our Website with other inquiries)
Generally, we use the PII we collect on our Website in one or more of the following ways:
• Website administration,
• In relation to client service purposes,
• As required by law,
• In relation to a corporate transaction or
• In other ways consistent with your consent
Other than as described in this Notice, we do not sell, distribute, lease or transfer the PII you provide to us.
We may share the PII we collect as described in this section of the Notice. We may share PII for the following reasons:
With other members of the Project corporate family: We may share the PII we collect with members of the Project family of entities to, among other things, provide the services you have requested or authorized and to help us manage the availability and connectivity of the Website.
With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law:
We may share information about you with other parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including:
• To comply with a law, legal process or regulations,
• Responding to or cooperating with law enforcement authorities, other government officials or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal process,
• To protect the vital interests of a person,
• To protect our property, services and legal rights,
• To companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by and
• To support our audit, compliance and governance functions.
We may use Aggregate Information:
• To improve and enhance your experience on the Website,
• To customize, measure, and further develop the Website, our services or both,
• In connection with research activities and
• To tell you about our services or service updates.
For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as our business partners, in an anonymous form that does allow the third party to associate the information we shared as being your PII.
We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative (managerial) procedures to safeguard the information we collect that are compliant with applicable law. The information we collect is stored on our servers located in the United States. We take reasonable steps and regularly assess our privacy and security policies and procedures and comply with laws designed to protect the privacy and security of your PII.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer. Cookies help analyze web traffic, provide information about your use of a website and help websites work more efficiently by responding to you as an individual (such as tailoring operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences). Cookies provide us with technical information and do not collect personally identifiable information (except your IP address). In addition to downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, you may choose to accept or decline cookies within each web browser you use. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your setting to decline cookies. The method for changing your setting for or deleting cookies varies by web browser. The settings or help tabs are among the more common locations for these features.
Do not track signals and requests are sent from your browser to websites you visit indicating you do not want to be tracked or monitored. In most circumstances you need to affirmatively elect to turn on the do not track signals or requests. Websites are not required to accept these signals or requests and many do not. At this time, this Website does not honor do not track signals or requests.
We provide links to other websites for informational purposes, for your convenience or to offer additional services through separate websites and, depending on your device and settings, applications (commonly referred to as apps) linked to our Website (Linked Websites). Linked Websites are independent from our Website and are not governed by this Notice. We do not review, have control over their content or endorse Linked Websites or the information, software, products or services available on the Linked Websites. We also have no control over the privacy notices used by Linked Websites. If you decide to access any of the Linked Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Any PII collected by or through our Website will be used only for the purpose it was provided and as described in this Notice. Once PII is no longer necessary, we will destroy the PII in accordance with our record retention and destruction policy.
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), such as California, Canada, and the European Economic Area (through the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their PII. To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us at email@example.com and by using any of the other contact information provided on the right side of this page. The following are examples of individual rights from GDPR and the California Consumer provides European residents with the following individual rights.
• Being informed about your PII and how we control or process it.
• Viewing and obtaining a copy of the PII we maintain about you.
• Amending or revising the PII we maintain about you.
• Having the PII we keep about you erased (also known as the right to be forgotten).
• Objecting to the use of your PII for direct marketing.
• Restricting our use of the PII we maintain about you.
• Transferring the PII we maintain about you to another entity.
• Objecting to our use of the PII we maintain about you.
• Objecting to automated decision making or automated profiling.
• Knowing from where we obtained your PII.
• To receive the same products or services (to the extent possible) at the same price regardless of whether you exercise your individual rights under this Notice.
• Withdraw your previously provided consent (this right may only be available on a prospective basis).
• Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity.
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights.
International Transfers and Processing of PII
We store information received through or by our Website in the United States. If you are providing the information from another country, you understand that the information will be transferred, stored and used in the United States.
Protection for Children (Minors)
We have no intention of collecting PII from minors (children under the age of 18. If we become aware PII from a minor under 18 has been collected without the consent of the parent or guardian of such minor, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information.
We have adopted and implemented the principals of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. They are incorporated into the Notice and our internal practices and procedures. We have completed the self-certification process for the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. For more information about our implementation of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, see our Privacy Shield Policy [https://projectworld.wpengine.com/privacy-policy-shield/] and for more information about the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield generally, visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to amend this Notice at any time. If at any time in the future we plan to use PII in a way that differs from what is described in this Notice, we will post those changes on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Notice means you accept those changes.
All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
Effective Date: December 16, 2019
©2014-2022, Project Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Information regarding our Payer Transparency Compliance obligations can be found here.